Johnson Controls honors leading automotive suppliers at North American Supplier Performance Awards ceremony
Gold, silver and bronze awards handed out for commitment to excellence in 2014
PLYMOUTH, Mich., Oct.1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Twenty four automotive suppliers are being recognized by Johnson Controls, a global multi-industrial company, for their leadership and continuous quality performance. The suppliers were honored during Johnson Controls’ 19th annual North American Supplier Performance Awards ceremony held in Plymouth, Mich.
“Through dedication, focus and hard work, our suppliers help us meet the demands of global customers and we are honored to recognize those suppliers who deliver a high level of performance,” said Kelly Bysouth, group vice president, global purchasing.
The company’s suppliers are recognized for top performance in the areas of quality, cost, logistics, development, technology and service. Johnson Controls’ Automotive Seating North American Supplier Performance Awards are presented in three levels – gold, silver and bronze.
The Gold 2014 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
- EDS Manufacturing, Inc. Nogales, Arizona
- Gentherm Northville, Michigan
- Global Enterprises Huntington Woods, Michigan
- Kenwal Steel Corp. Dearborn, Michigan
- Petoskey Plastics Petoskey, Michigan
- PTX Clemmons, North Carolina
- Unique Fabricating Auburn Hills, Michigan
Silver 2014 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
- Alex Products Ridgeville Corners, Ohio
- Anderson-Cook Auburn Hills, Michigan
- BASF Florham Park, New Jersey
Bronze 2014 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
- Bayer Material Science Leverkusen, Germany
- Beach Mold & Tool New Albany, Indiana
- BILSTEIN Hagen, Germany
- CNI, Inc. Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Continental Midland Park Forest, Illinois
- Fujikura Automotive America, LLC Detroit, Michigan
- HFI, LLC Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Huntsman The Woodlands, Texas
- Kent Manufacturing Company Grand Rapids, Michigan
- MultiTech Industries Carol Stream, Illinois
- Royal Technologies Hudsonville, Michigan
- West Michigan Molding, Inc. Grand Haven, Michigan
Additionally, Johnson Controls Automotive Seating presented four leadership awards in the following areas:
Sustainability – BASF Corporation, Florham, New Jersey
Continuous Improvement – Automatic Spring Products, Inc., Grand Haven, Michigan
Continuous Improvement – Beach Mold & Tool, New Albany, Indiana
Minority Business Development– E & E Manufacturing, Plymouth, Michigan
About Johnson Controls:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2014, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #12company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About Johnson Controls Automotive Seating:
Johnson Controls is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, floor consoles, door panels and instrument panels. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 220 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability, we supply approximately 50 million cars per year.
SOURCE Johnson Controls